Engine Repair And Rebuild Service In Sharjah
FACING CAR ENGINE ISSUES?
Facing any car engine issues? Knowing how a car engine works, it is vital to know some of the issues you might face. Here’s what to look out for:
Do you know that the engine management system is the most vital part of your car? It consists of a wide range of electronics and the electrical components including, sensors, relays, Engine Control Unit, and actuators, which works in sync to provide the Engine management system its vital data parameters. All these components govern the various functions of the engine and, therefore, must be kept in the best condition. Gheroub al shams Auto Services is no less here, our specialized team of technicians at GHEROUB AL SHAMS Auto make sure for engine’s proper functioning.
Engine control unit is the virtual brain of the engine, which plays an important role in collecting, analyzing, processing, and executing all the data, it receives from the car’s sub-system such as, vehicle speed sensor, engine oil pressure sensor, and many more. Therefore it is imperative to keep ECU also in good condition for the well-being of the EMS.
If the ECU is performing well, you can get the other sub-system checked, such as PCM, transmission control module, general timer control, electronic suspension system, speed control unit, telematics control unit, fuel injection system, safety-related system, anti-lock braking system and also comfort system. You can get an elaborative diagnosis done of your car by the experts at Gheroub al shams Auto Services. Our Process Of Working
How do avoid engine problems?
- CHANGE YOUR OIL & FILTER RIGHT TIME.
- KEEP A REGULAR CHECK ON THE COOLANT SYSTEM
- CHANGE YOUR AIR FILTER AFTER EVERY 15,000 MILES
- CHECK YOUR ENGINE BELTS OFTEN AND REPLACE THEM
- REPLACE YOUR SPARK PLUGS AFTER EVERY 30,000 MILES
- AVOID DRIVING ON RESERVE FUEL AND FILL UP WHENEVER REQUIRED
LET’S MENTION THE 7 BRANDS WE SERVE
- Check engine light comes on- the check engine light generally illuminates on your car’s dashboard when something is not right with the sensors and circuits.
- Engine stalling or misfiring- engine starts behaving erratically when ECU starts failing. The engine might start stalling or misfiring, and this may be a come-and-go symptom and may not appear regularly.
- Issues in the performance of the engine- if the ECU has some issues, it may affect the timing and fuel setting of the engine. This can affect the engine’s performance. The engine’s fuel efficiency, power, and acceleration might drop.
- Car not starting- if your vehicle is not starting or has difficulty in starting, this might be due to a failing ECU.